Thursday 1 January 2015

Designers Directory || London - Mayfair & Harrods

Visiting London is different every time. Even the route we travel via varies and on this occasion we found ourselves right in front of Big Ben. A view that never gets old :-)
I usually find new and exciting places to try out in London through reading up on my favourite fashion & lifestyle bloggers. For example Sarah Mikaela, Lucia Thomas Howard and Hannah Crosskey all supply fantastic information ranging from where to grab a great cup of coffee, which is the best rooftop bar with a view, to what exhibitions are worth a visit. And these ladies don't just know London, it's knowledge spreading across the globe! 
So here are my staple destinations whilst I'm in town.


M A Y F A I R
You'll find:
 Dover Street Market - The fantastic department store that houses a fantastic mix of power brands such as Comme des garcons, Repossi, Céline, Alexander Wang and much more.

Victoria Beckham - Having recently opened a new concept shop on Dover street, the store layout alone is a great excuse to go in and have a nosey.

Whistles flagship store - This store is a must if you are a huge Whistles fan like me (sat here typing this blog post dressed head to toe in Whistles pre fall 2014!)



H A R R O D S
There are so many departments and interesting things to see and do at Harrods but when I'm in need of a mid day pick me up I head to the Godiva chocolate cafe on the 2nd floor. It's very difficult to order anything but the chocolate sin cake, photographed to the left below. The magazine & book section is also a department that can't be missed, they carry a fabulous range of international fashion magazines and trend reports.



What London hotspots do you regularly visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment