Tuesday 30 June 2015

Designers Directory || Bali

Although it's been a while since my visit to Bali, this trip continues to bring inspiration to my current print designs. These are just a few of the photographs taken during my stay, I found inspiration around every corner of the hotel and local town.


 We stayed in a villa within the grounds of Bali Ayu in Seminyak. The resort was hidden in plain view amongst a bustling street full of bars, boutiques, art galleries and street venders. The tiny hotel front entrance was like Narnia, a narrow pathway that went on and on and eventually lead us to our own private villa right at the back of the plot. 

I've posted more details about the hotel at the Designers Directory, you'll find the trip added right at the bottom of the page. With a koi pond in the living room and our own private pool, it's safe to say the hotel is well worth a visit if you're ever in the area.











My nephew Jacob showing us how holiday style is done!


Bali Ayu Villas - Seminyak

Jl. Petitenget No. 99X, Kuta, Bali - Indonesia
www.baliayuhotel.com

all photographs by Rianna Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment