Sunday 16 July 2017

Capsule Summer Wardrobe // Spring Summer 2017

2017 has been a pastel take over at my e-boutique. 
The pastel alphabet phone cases are a particularly popular item that appears to transcend all seasons. 
In preparation of my holiday I've needed a quick high street hit to accompany my accessories. 

The sale at h&m has been the minimal and muted answer to my holiday capsule wardrobe. Mixed with the help of a few independent labels (that I stalk on Instagram) to boost my minimal purchases, Ethel & Mo has the most fabulous boho embroidered pieces. The Mika tassel blouse is the most well structured and beautiful item I have added to my wardrobe this year. 
So here is my slightly personal summer lookbook, crafted and photographed whilst packing for my holiday to Turkey. 










No comments:

Post a Comment