Tuesday 25 April 2017

Rianna X Style Diary - London in Spring

London in Spring, it's beautiful! 

What better time of year to enjoy walking around the city. I had meetings with stockists, had a ball of a time seeing the lovely ASOS team, met up with a fellow creative about a future product photo-shoot and of course ate my way around London with the bezzie. 
Overall a very successful trip. All of which was documented on instagram & snapchat.

It was the perfect opportunity to nip into Dior and check out the 'We should all be feminists' movement, thinking any of the slogan t-shirts would be in stock was wishful thinking.

The weather was kind to us, I got away with wearing this frilly off the shoulder top from Zara along with my new fave lawless jeans by Missguided & River Island faux fur scarf. 
Heading off to meetings meant I needed my laptop with me at all times so I took the new Speckle print neoprene padded laptop case. After being asked repeatedly by customers to do a laptop case I have finally made it happen! They are available in marble, eyelash print and with monogram options. 











No comments:

Post a Comment